Thank you for attending the 2014 Austrian Rail Development Conference. We are pleased to announce that the conference was a great success with some positive feedback from all of our attendees.
Conference Materials can be purchased for just £350 + VAT to order please contact us here
The 9th December 2012 was an important milestone in the development of Austria’s rail network. The Vienna – St. Pölten project was successfully put into operation. This resulted in rail speeds of 230 km/h, interoperability fulfilled and travel time between Vienna and Salzburg reduced to just 2 hours and 22 minutes.
The latest in the hugely successful series of European Railway Review conferences, Austrian Rail Development 2014 will bring together infrastructure managers, passenger and freight operators and key rail industry stakeholders to present future vision and key investments for the network and discuss and debate the fulfilment of the EU vision for the development of central Europe to 2020. Austrian Rail Development inaugural conference will take place on 11 June 2014 at Palais Ferstel, Vienna, Austria.
Just some of the topics and themes to feature in this brand new conference:
- The Master plan for Austrian Rail
- Infrastructure: Future Projects & Plans
- Opening of the rail infrastructure to new operators
- The Vienna – St Pölten Project
- The Corridor E Project
- Passenger and Freight Operator Investment Plans
- How to increase levels of rail freight
- Interoperability and competition in the rail market
- Austrian ERTMS strategy 2025+